Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Animal Shows

Hello!

I want to be a vet when I'm older. Some of you might share my dream, or want to become a pet groomer or trainer. It's all good and well, dream big, but you are going to have to LEARN. Eventually.

I have decided to make a entry about shows about animals. Some of them are vet shows, others are about animals in general. If your bored out of your mind and can't find anything good to watch, here's a list:


  • The Incredible Dr. Pol
  • Cesar 911
  • Dr. K's Exotic Animal Vet
  • Dr. Jeff: Rocky Mountain Vet
  • Vet School 
  • Unlikely Animal Friends
  • Pit Bulls and Parolees
  • My Cat from Hell

Just so you know, Vet School actually starts to show on September 19. (All the other ones are already being shown.)

Also another quick FYI, these shows you can find on either Animal Planet or Nat Geo Wild. I'm sure there are other shows that I haven't seen, therefore not listed. 

So, to wrap up. If you're bored out of your skull, go to Animal Planet or Nat Geo Wild and see if you can find any of these shows.

Happy TV watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment