Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Pet Parades

Hello! I realized that I am talking a lot about pets, so maybe all of this month will be focused on pets. This entry has the same subject that one of the magazines does, Dogster. It's pet parades!

The basic idea is that your pet marches in a parade. I have to give Dogster credit, because this is totally where I snagged the idea from. It looks really fun! And I'm sure dogs love all the attention!

Plus, if you have a dog that always needs to be exercise, this will work them physically and mentally: all the new sights and smells!

Here are some pet parades:


  • St.Louis Mardi Gras Beggin' Pet Parade, St.Louis
  • Claaws Mystic Krewe of Mutts, Louisiana
  • Krewe of Barkus, New Orleans, Louisiana
  • Halloween Dog Parade in Tompkins Square Park, New York city
  • Haute Dog Howl'oween Parade, Long Beach California
  • Reindog Parade, Atlanta Botanical Graden, Georgia
  • San Diego Gaslamp Pet Parade, San Diego
  • New York Tartan Week/parade, New York City

If you live close to D.C., you might want to check out this article...




I myself, and my dog, have never been in a Pet Parade, but now that I've read about it, I'm thinking about doing it!

I think it's a great idea, and you can also socialize your dog while your at it, too!

If you've ever wanted to be in a parade and wanted to bring along your furry friend, I hope this helps!



No comments:

Post a Comment